Sep 24, 2009

Simple Solution

I. Love. Cookbooks. Yes, it's true--I would rather scour through the pages of a cookbook than a New York Times bestseller. And I am not ashamed to admit it. However, these glossy-paged beauties don't come cheap and definitely don't store themselves (they are cabinet-space bandits!). The simple solution? Your local library. After visiting our library, I was blown away by the vast number of cookbooks just waiting to be checked out, their pretty, colorful covers all lined up on rich-colored wooden shelves. (I become equally-enthralled by the shoe sale room at my favorite department store) From classics by chef Julia Child to new releases, your library is sure to have a great selection. Check out as many as you like, enjoy the new recipes you find and be spared the eye-rolls when your husband sees you jamming another cookbook in your already-packed cabinet.


P.S. You'll also be supporting your local public library.

No comments:

Post a Comment