Apr 11, 2011

Recipes and Inspiration

Looking for recipes and inspiration? Finding that you know which dish you'll be fixing based on what day it is? It can be difficult to get out of a cooking rut.

When I need recipes or simply inspiration to cook, here are a few of my favorite resources:

Websites
Allrecipes.com . Recipes are submitted by users and you can sort by highest rated dishes
FoodNetwork.com . Great recipes from great chefs
Skinnytaste.com . Healthy, easy and I love the beautiful recipe pics
Epicurious.com . If you're looking for something a bit different or more gourmet
Tastykitchen.com . Great recipes from a site started by The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond

Magazines and Print
Food Network Magazine . Glossy photos, great recipes
Cooking Light . Lightened-up versions of great meals
Taste of Home Magazine . Loads of recipes, tips and info
Cookbooks . I scour every cookbook I can get my hands on

No comments:

Post a Comment